Step up to professional image output…
SpyderPRINT is the full-featured solution that professionals choose to manage color in their print output. By selecting any combination of printer, ink and media in the software, SpyderPRINT provides a full assortment of tools to let you push the limits of advanced inkjets to create gallery quality prints in color and black and white. SpyderPRINT gives you full control of your printer output with the ability to create any number of custom profiles to ICC Standards. Simply install the software, print your choice of targets with your printer and then use the SpyderGuide device to help step you through the easy process to calibrate and build a profile.
The exclusive SpyderProof feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate detail and compare it with your images. Additional features in our software make it easy for you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printed output for your images.
Take full control of your printing process with SpyderPRINT
Why Do You Need the SpyderPRINT?
- Prints often do not match display: Both display and printer calibration are essential to provide a base for superior print matching. This greatly reduces wasted paper and ink with your printed output.
- Image colors are not true to life: After calibration, images can be viewed and edited with confidence.
- Photographers, designers and imaging professionals can work confidently on properly color-calibrated printers and can assert greater control over the color fidelity of their digital process. Images can be reliably assessed and adjusted on a properly calibrated display and printer, enabling true-to-life reproduction of image files
- The spectrocolorimeter in SpyderPRINT gives you the ability to create profiles for your printers, inks and papers. Simply install the software, print your choice of targets with your printer and then use the SpyderGuide device to help step you through the easy process to calibrate and build a profile.
- The exclusive SpyderProof feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate detail and compare it with your images. We designed additional features in our software to make it easy for you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printed output for your images.
How Does SpyderPRINT Work?
Designed for Professional Photographers, Fine Art Printers, Production Professionals and anyone who wants accurate print-to-screen matching
- Profiling Speed and Accuracy
The spectrocolorimeter gives you custom profiles in minutes with EZ targets for color and black and white. The SpyderGuide device provides convenience in reading the printed targets to help you create profiles easily and accurately.
- Intuitive Profiling Software
Usability is improved with the step-by-step process. The program makes it easy to follow the calibration of the targets and help you build a profile.
This function gives you a series of carefully selected images to evaluate detail with a photographer’s point of view. This feature is available for each unique printer profile that you create, providing you with a soft-proofing tool that is invaluable in managing your printed output.
- Total Control
Advanced controls are included in the Color and Black & White Tinting curves in your Image Editor, which allows you to apply adjustments to the profile rather than to each individual image. The Extended Grays Target allows you to add precision gray and near gray data to profiles, enhancing the quality of tinted and b&w prints.
- Extensive Editing Functions
Flexible target options and high patch profiling targets produce "gallery quality prints" in color or black and white. Easily select prebuilt or custom sets of advanced profile settings to produce profiles with specific combinations of highlight and shadow tint, detail and neutrality settings
- Please Note: SpyderPRINT builds RGB ICC profiles. Please check with the manufacturer of your laser printer or the developer of your RIP software to determine if your laser printer or RIP is compatible with RGB format ICC profiles.
Spyder products are used and endorsed by photographers and imaging professionals around the world. Here are comments from a recent survey of SpyderPRINT users:
- "Great tool in helping me match my prints to what I see on the screen"
- "Provided me with the accuracy I’ve been missing for so long in my color and B&W work flow!"
- "Excellent product if you want control over image quality"
- "I’ve seen great improvement in my end-product’s overall appeal and consistency"
- "Money well spent…and a lot expensive paper saved"
- "Excellent service and support received over a technical issue I had recently"
- SpyderPRINT Spectrocolorimeter and Base
- 6′ USB cable
- SpyderPRINT Software CD
- Quick Start Guide (in 10 languages)
- 1-year warranty (for countries of the EU, the period is 2 years)
- Free Online Support
- Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher)
- Powered USB Port
- Color monitor resolution 1024×768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space