The Smarter Color Reference and Gray Card
Start your color control at the capture stage with the new Spydercheckr™. It allows photographers to color calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. Spydercheckr helps capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The sturdy, eco-friendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
Every camera make, model, and individual chip records color in different ways. These camera sensors do not see the same as our eyes and the camera manufacturers go through a lot of trouble to manipulate the data so you get a realistic image. But, there is a lot going on that you have no knowledge or control of.
Color control and consistency requires a color reference tool to account for these variations. Adding color management at the capture stage of your digital workflow assures consistency and accuracy from day to day as well as from camera to camera. A custom camera profile enables you to apply a ‘translation’ that compensates for the characteristics of the light source and sensors to give a more accurate color reproduction in your images.
Decrease trial and error color adjustment by correcting color automatically as part of your image import workflow. Spydercheckr gives you the color reference to capture true color in your photo shoot, create a custom camera calibration and perform precision in-camera white balance.
Spydercheckr helps capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The sturdy, eco-friendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
- Consistent color control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with Spydercheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral gray target & gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator*
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple lightsource calibration option included
*FadeCheckr is a light sensitive patch which allows you to track the light exposure of your target and warns you when its time to replace the Target Sheets.
- Spydercheckr Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64
- Mac OS X (10.4+)
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space
- Adobe Lightroom v2 and higher or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher