Our Webstore is currently down for system maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Replace your SpyderCHECKR color cards to maintain top color balance
Over time the colors on your SpyderCHECKR color cards will fade with exposure to any light source. This gradual fading will eventually affect the accuracy of color balance in your photography workflow. When you notice the red patch has changed to a yellow-orange color* in the FadeCheckr window at the bottom left corner inside the Checkr, it is time to replace the color cards. This will assure you have the true spectrally engineered colors for all 48 patches on the two cards, providing you with the utmost in color accuracy for your photography.
These are easy to install. Just click here to download the installation guide.
*Note – some earlier SpyderCHECKR products had only one light exposure red patch that is visible through the FadeCheckr window. Products manufactured after December 2010 have two patches for ease in determining the amount of fading (one is hidden behind the frame inside the Checkr when the cards are in place).
- 48 spectrally engineered color patches
- Neutral Gray target & Gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Reverse side of color cards have gray patches so you may use the Checkr as a gray balance target
- Eco-friendly product; replace the color cards – not the entire product. Save money too!
- SpyderCHECKR Replacement Cards