The Smarter Color Reference and Gray Card
Start your color control at the capture stage with the new Spydercheckr pro. These tools allow photographers to color calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. The only color reference system that supports Hasselblad’s Phocus software, Spydercheckr allows photographers to obtain consistent, accurate color within a standard RAW processing workflow. The sturdy, eco-friendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches and easy to use calibration software.
Spydercube is included for capturing color temperature and light source data on-site for accurate RAW adjustments and more consistent color. This pocket sized RAW Calibration tool surpasses white balance and gray card solutions. Spydercheckr pro helps capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your RAW workflow making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
- Consistent color control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with Spydercheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral gray target & gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, fade strip indicator*, tripod and Spydercube mount
- Spectrally neutral Spydercube responds consistently to all lighting conditions in the field or in studio for easy white balancing and exposure corrections
- Instantly correct image neutrality by setting color temperature and tint
- Includes black trap and chrome ball for shadow detail highlight control in any shooting situation
- Easy-to-use Spydercheckr software interacts with Hasselblad Phocus, Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Camera RAW to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple lightsource calibration option included
FadeCHECKR is a light sensitive patch which allows you to track the light exposure of your target and warns you when its time to replace the Target Sheets.
- Spydercheckr Software CD
- Protective Pouch for Spydercube
- Lanyard for Spydercube
- Quick Start Guide
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Win 7 32/64, Win 8 32/64, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space
- Hasselblad Phocus, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Camera Raw