Focus with SpyderLENSCAL
- Fast and easy solution for correcting the auto-focus on your interchangeable lens and recent DSLR body combinations.
- Delivers razor-sharp auto-focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology in your camera’s custom settings.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable with integrated level and tripod mount.
Color Correct with SpyderCHECKR
- Delivers scene light color and intensity data that can be used to adjust camera settings such as in-camera white balance, color temperature, and exposure.
- Software analyzes the results of your test photo and instantly creates a profile which you then apply in your workflow with RAW import software such as Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom® and Hasselblad Phocus®, for automatic color correction.
- Durable self-casing construction for easy transport and field use with tripod mount.
Set exposure, white balance & black level with SpyderCUBE
- Best portable solution for photographers, providing references to set white balance, exposure, and black level.
- Edit using common tools found in color managed applications.
- Simply take a reference shot with the SpyderCUBE under each unique lighting condition, adjust, save, and apply to the entire series of photos.
The ultimate display color calibration solution – Spyder5ELITE
- Ultimate display color accuracy solution.
- Software is designed for calibration perfectionists with wizard or expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal display brightness, making sure your edited images match your prints.
- See a “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode.
Spyder5ELITE Calibration Demonstration
B&H – Spyder5CAPTURE PRO Quick Look
- Win 7 32/64, Win 8.0, 8.1 32/64, Win 10 32/64, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, & 10.12
- Color monitor with at least 1024×768 resolution (1024 x 600 netbook option) or front-projector
- 24-bit video card
- Internet connection for software download and activation
- Powered USB port
- SpyderCHECKR requires that Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop or Hasselblad Phocus software be installed on your computer
- SpyderLENSCAL requires a camera with the autofocus fine adjustment feature
Spyder5 Brochure (English)
Spyder5CAPTUREPRO User Guides
Spyder5 Users Guide (English)
Spyder5 Users Guide (French)
Spyder5 Users Guide (German)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Italian)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Japanese)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Korean)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Russian)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Spanish)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Simplified Chinese)
Spyder5 Users Guide (Traditional Chinese)