Already have a Spyder4PRO™?
Experience the ultimate in color calibration by upgrading to the Spyder4ELITE 4.5 today!
You already have enjoyed the many features and improvements of the your Spyder4Pro product. But you may have found that you really need more options for managing the color in your workflow. Perhaps you have multiple monitors on one computer or you want the ability to calibrate a projector? Or you may also benefit from enhanced calibration features for determining the uniformity of color and luminance in your display? For whatever your needs, we offer an easy upgrade to our Spyder4Elite software to help you manage these needs and more.
The Elite version of our Spyder4 family offers extensive tools to give you greater control of your calibration needs on any displays. Here are the additional features not offered in the Pro version:
- StudioMatch – enables visual fine-tuning of multiple studio displays to match the way you see color.
- SpyderTune – lets you fine-tune multiple displays for matching brightness, gamma and white point in a side-by-side viewer. The slider controls provide precision control and you see the adjustments in real time to make it easy to get the closest match possible with your multiple displays.
- Luminance Uniformity Graphing – measures the entire screen of your display to determine the consistency and provides a printed graph to show you the results in each section of the screen.
- Color Uniformity Graphing – provides an analysis of your display quality by plotting color gamut and change over time, tone response and allowing comparison with other displays.
- Unlimited choices for gamma, white point, white luminance and black luminance.
- Iterative grey balance algorithm for the most accurate greys.
- Front projector calibration for color accurate presentations.
The Spyder4Elite is designed for professional photographers, photography studios and creative professionals that demand the utmost control in their precision workflow.
* You must own Spyder4Pro™ to purchase this upgrade to Spyder4Elite™ software.
|Introduction to Spyder4™
This video reviews why color calibration is important. The all-new Spyder4 is the best color calibration product on the market for color calibration. This introductory video shows what are Spyder4EXPRESS, Spyder4PRO and Spyder4ELITE and the differences between the various models.
|Gamma Choices||Unlimited||1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4||2.2|
|Color Temperature Choices||Unlimited||5000K, 5800K, 6500K, native||6500K|
|Custom Targets||NTSC, PAL/SECAM, Cineon, L-Star*||64 patches||64 patches|
|ICC Profile Support||ICC 2, ICC 4||ICC 2, ICC 4|
|Multiple Display Calibration||Yes||Yes||No|
|Front Projector Calibration||Yes||No||No|
|Ambient Light Measurement||Yes||Yes||No|
|Custom B/W Luminance Control||Yes|
|Display History Utility||Yes|
|Gamma Curve Editing||Yes||No||No|
|Real-time Profile & Calibration Check||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|L-Star Workflow Option||Yes||No||No|
|Curves Import Function||Yes||No||No|
|Precise Light Function||Yes||No||No|
|Precision Gray Axis Algorithm||Yes||Yes||No|
|Web Registration & Update Checks||Yes||Yes||No|
* L-Star technology is Licensed Property of INTEGRATED COLOR SOLUTIONS, INC., Patent No.: 7,075,552 and No. 6,937,249.
|Measurement Device||Spyder4™ ELITE||Spyder4™ PRO||Spyder4™ EXPRESS|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Yes||Yes||No|
|Color Sensor||7 Filter/Detector||7 Filter/Detector||7 Filter/Detector|
|Aperture Size||27 mm||27 mm||27 mm|
|Initial Calibration Time||5 Minutes||5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
|Recalibration Time||2.5 Minutes||2.5 Minutes||-|
|Ambient Light Shield||2 Inches||2 inches||-|
|Mounting Methods||Universal Counterweight and Tripod Mount||Universal Counterweight and Tripod Mount||Universal Counterweight|
|Desktop Docking Base w/Tripod Mount||Yes||Yes||No|
|Physical Dimensions||1.5 in.(D) x 3.5 in.(W) x 4 in.(L)||1.5 in.(D) x 3.5 in.(W) x 4 in.(L)||1.5 in.(D) x 3.5 in.(W) x 4 in.(L)|
|Hardware Warranty||1 Year (for countries of the EU, the period is 2 years)||1 Year (for countries of the EU, the period is 2 years)||1 Year (for countries of the EU, the period is 2 years)|
- Datacolor Spyder4Elite™ 4.5.x License Key
- Spyder4Elite™ 4.5.x Software via download
- Spyder4PRO™ device
- Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, or MacOS X Tiger (10.4), Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), and Mountain Lion (10.8))
- Color monitor with at least 1024×768 resolution (1024 x 600 netbook option) or front-projector TV
- 24-bit video card
- Powered USB port