Professional picture viewing, wherever you are…
Tablet color can be attractive, but lacking in accuracy and consistency. The Datacolor SpyderGALLERY™ was designed to help photographers manage the color output on the iPad® display. And now the updated 2.0 release includes support for the iPhone® as well! This app provides an easy-to-use program to calibrate your device display and assure that colors are consistent throughout the entire workflow process. Just download the free app from the iTunes iOS App Store® and follow the simple instructions to download SpyderGALLERY™ to your desktop.
But we didn’t stop with just the additional iPhone support. SpyderGALLERY now provides integrated viewing on Facebook© and Flickr® services. So users can now enjoy color calibrated viewing of their photos on these galleries as well.
Datacolor is the first to provide a complete calibration solution to improve the color on your iPhone or iPad® device. We designed SpyderGALLERY to enhance the way professionals display their work in today’s mobile world. Use your Spyder product to calibrate your device and SpyderGallery™ to view your images using the custom color profile on your device. Then relax – you now have consistent color throughout your entire photo gallery and on any Apple iOS device!
A Spyder4™ or Spyder3™ colorimeter is required to use the calibration component of SpyderGallery™. If you do not already have access to a Spyder™ click here.
Professional photographers, photo studios and anyone serious about their photo displays.
|Introduction to Spyder Gallery™
This video offers an introduction to Datacolor’s SpyderGallery to calibrate the iPad® and iPhone® to view images using your custom color profile.
- World’s first custom calibrated viewing on your tablet iPad or iPhone.
- Easy to use calibration utility for Mac® and Windows®.
- Includes integration with Facebook and Flickr services
- Color corrected viewing from your standard photo library albums
- Provides confidence in knowing your display is accurate for all photos.
- Free SpyderGALLERY for iPad and iPhone app can be downloaded from the iOS App Store®.
- Spyder3 or Spyder4 device (Express, Pro or Elite)
- iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- MacOS® X (10.4 or higher) or Windows® XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or Windows7 32/64
- USB port
- Local Wi-Fi network
* iPhone, iPad, and iTunes iOS App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Spyder, SpyderGallery, and other Datacolor trademarks are trademarked by Datacolor Inc.
|Spyder Gallery™ Testimonials|
Friends with Vision: Sarah Silver explains why SpyderGallery iPad® app provides superb calibration for professional photographers ensuring accurate imaging.