If you are having difficulty reading this email, please go to: http://download.datacolor.eu/newsletter/2012-01-05-US/
The New Spyder Generation - Spyder4
Spyder4 is a display color calibration solution designed for
photographers and creative professionals.
Seven reasons to color calibrate your display:
- Displays render the same image differently
Calibration tunes your display to a consistent standard.
- Displays change over time
Recalibration returns it to reference state for brightness and color.
- Prints often do not match display
Display calibration provides a base for better print matching.
- Wide gamut display inaccuracies
Without calibration even high quality wide-gamut displays may be inaccurate.
- Highlight and shadow detail loss
Control of brightness, and tone response with calibration adds detail.
- White point is inconsistent and greys are not neutral
Calibration produces neutral greys and eliminates white point variations.
- Image colors are not true to life
After calibration, images can be viewed and edited with confidence!
Seven reasons to use Spyder4 for calibration:
- Full-spectrum color sensor
Patented 7-color sensor offers higher accuracy over RGB colorimeters.
- Single sensor calibrates all your displays
Same sensor works with laptop, monitor, iPad, iPhone, projector.
- Improved accuracy and stability
Mechanically and optically stable design for 26% higher accuracy.
- Simple, automated calibration
Step through calibration wizard with clear instructions.
- Fast Re-calibration Assistant
Compensates for changes to your display over time.
- Adapts display to surrounding light
Ambient sensor to adjust display luminance to maintain contrast.
- Software options for greater control
Color management settings control, display quality analysis for professional use.
- Next generation of Spyder's patented 7-channel sensor increases stability, accuracy (+26%) and precision (+19%) using a filter design that more closely matches the human eye.
- Calibrate your iPhone, iPad, LCDs with modern backlight technologies and improved results on wide-gamut displays
- Comprehensive monitor performance analysis for % Adobe RGB gamut, calibration accuracy, monitor quality rating report, uniformity in 9 zones and ability to compare monitors.
- Software features for greater control control over color management settings and fine-tuning of calibration results across multiple monitors.
Watch the video online (3:35 min)
or visit our
Are you ready?
Get your new Spyder4
Free shipping in January
To read the full product description or find a reseller in your area:
© 2011 by Datacolor Inc. • 5 Princess Rd. • Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 • USA