Color Control for Photo and Video
Achieve stunning color and brilliant contrast with the top-of-the-line, SpyderHD suite of capture and display calibration tools. Tune your video reference displays and field displays with the new Spyder®4ELITE HD, which can also be used to calibrate and profile your computer and laptop displays to image and video editing standards. Capture scene white balance and exposure data anywhere you shoot with SpyderCUBE®. Match and custom calibrate your cameras with SpyderCHECKR®, also ideal for setting in-camera white balance. Control color and density from scene, to camera, to editing, to final output; for consistent, superb color.
SpyderHD is the premiere color calibration solution for advanced and professional photographers and videographers.
SpyderHD comes in a fitted metal case, containing:
Spyder4ELITE HD – Easy-to-Master Computer and Video Reference Display Calibration with Spyder4 sensor technology. Photographers and videographers can calibrate their desktop and laptop computer screens to photo and video editing standards, to save time, money and frustration. Custom tune for your studio’s ambient lighting. Match side by side displays.
TV and Video Reference Display Calibration allow hi-definition screen adjustment for accurate viewing of video, from production to final viewing. TVs and Reference Displays are more realistic with incredible highlight and shadow detail when properly adjusted.
SpyderCUBE – The SMALL calibration and white balancing tool that makes a BIG impact on correct color temperature and exposure settings. Its unique multi-faceted design detects primary and secondary light sources in any situation. Portable, mountable, and extremely durable. SpyderCUBE is a favorite that belongs in every photographer or videographer’s bag.
SpyderCHECKR – The professional, 48-color test chart. Durable, foldable, and tripod-mountable. Obtain quick, easy camera color correction with SpyderCHECKR software. Can be used for still and video work. Supports an increasing number of editing tools.
There is nothing else like the SpyderCUBE; the value of it is hard to over-emphasize for defining the light sources in a shot. I find the SpyderCHECKR to provide all the camera color correction I need, for both photo and video.”
–Lee Varis, Renowned Hollywood Photographer
- Provides integrated calibration from capture, to edit, to final format.
- The first application to offer calibration functions for computer displays, video reference displays, and TVs in a single application, simplifying across-the-board color control.
- Calibrate LED, OLED, LCD and CRT computer displays, laptops and front projectors with Spyder4ELITE HD, for accurate color on all displays.
- Tune video reference displays and adjustable field displays to video standards with Spyder4ELITE HD, for accurate color from preview, to post-process, to final presentation.
- Capture scene white balance and exposure data anywhere with SpyderCUBE, to provide accurate data for RAW image and video editing.
- Match and custom calibrate camera color with the SpyderCHECKR Color Target, for accurate and similar color from all your camera systems.
- Set in-camera white balance, exposure and ISO with the SpyderCHECKR Gray Target to get it right in camera, especially for DSLR video.
- Spyder®4ELITE HD and desktop cradle with tripod mount
- SpyderCUBE® with storage pouch
- Software CD including new integrated display calibration application
- DVD and BluRay Test Pattern Discs
- Quick Start Guides and Warranty Card
- Win 7 32/64, Win 8 32/64, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
- Monitor resolution 1024×768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk
Computer Display Calibration
* L-Star technology is Licensed Property of INTEGRATED COLOR SOLUTIONS, INC., Patent No.: 7,075,552 and No. 6,937,249.
Video Reference Display and TV Tuning
|Whitepoint Preset Tuning|
** Spyder4ELITE HD not sold separately
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese